Hey Guys, I'm back- and trying to be even more creative than ever. I love hand lettering, and obviously it is what I think I am good at. But I am determined to be more "creative" in my creativity choices. So, for Day 8 I chose to learn to crochet. Sounds easier said than done, right? Well, you are correct. I was quite terrible. I first started with the chain, pretty easy. A little awkward at first, but then relatively easy. Then I had to move to the next level, that's when it got a little sloppy. But then I ended going up another 4 levels and it got better and better each time. Now I just need to learn something other than a single or double stitch.... What do you think of my #DAY8 ? Alright, moving on to Day 9. I thought I would mix my creativity up a little and make some delicious dessert. When it comes to desserts I usually stick with cookies, brownies, and ice cream. That's usually where I stay, and I enjoy it there- don't get me w...
Comments
Post a Comment