Skip to main content

hello world




Hello world.

Allow me to introduce myself.


  • My name is Liz
  • I am 25 years old
  • Originally from St. Charles, MO (a suburb of St. Louis)
  • Have lived in Boulder, CO since August 2015
  • Got married to the love of my life November 2015
  • I am the youngest of six siblings
  • Love everything about food, cooking, EVERYTHING
  • A self taught hand letterer
  • Lover of Jesus Christ
  • Inquisitive crafter
  • Bananas in pajamas enthusiast
  • A passion for the mountains and all natural beauty
  • Makes a lot of lists


Anyway, now you kinda know me. You're right, not really at all. But read a couple more posts and you will see what I do from day to day, what I'm passionate about, and how to do random crafts everyone wants to learn. I know you will love what all I have to share.


I will have a section that will give tutorials and recommendations on hand lettering for anyone curious about the craft. I am self taught for a couple years now, and it is what makes me passionate in life. I love lettering, how you can make simple letters look like a drawing or even look digital. IT'S AMAZING!


I will post tried and true recipes that will make any man or woman in your life love you forever and lick their plate with joy every night. I will give step by step instructions to make cooking dinner effortless for you.

I will show you how to start and maintain a bullet journal. This will inspire you to be creative everyday and also get your life together. Which we all need every once in awhile.


I will have a section on trying new crafts where I will learn a new crafting skill that I will share with you. You can laugh at my first attempts or revel in how amazing I am. Depends on the craft.


I will post photos from my adventures around Colorado and other places I visit. These will hopefully inspire you to travel, explore, and gain helpful hints about different cities and what to do in them.

I can't wait to start this journey with you!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chili Verde

Pork Chili Verde This is so good with leftover pulled pork like the Kalua Pig Recipe here  or any pulled pork recipe you have should work. But the Kalua Pig Recipe is the best pork in the world.... #fightme Let's get started because it takes an hour to cook!  Serves: 8 Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes INGREDIENTS: 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil 1 Yellow Onion (diced) 4 Cups of cooked Pulled Pork 2 Cups Salsa Verde 4 (15 oz) Cans of White Beans 8 Cups Chicken Stock (I used bone broth) 2 teaspoons Cumin 1 teaspoon chili powder Salt Optional: Garnish with green onions and cilantro Feel free to adjust this recipe based on how much pork you want to use. DIRECTIONS: 1. In a large stockpot add the oil, onion, and salt. (Cook until the onions are translucent) 2. Throw in the pork and cook about 5 minutes. 3. Add the salsa verde to the pot and simmer. 4. Rinse the white beans and add them to the pot.  5. Add th...

Whole 30 Gumbo

Ya'll, I need to go to New Orleans right now. If this is healthy gumbo, Oh my goodness!!! I would be in heaven. Anyway, I found this Whole30 recipe of gumbo, I was skeptical, but it was amazing!!!! PLEASE TRY!!!! I think I needed to let it simmer a little extra, there was more liquid than I was expecting. Anyway, without further ado, here's how you make the easiest and most delicious weeknight or group party meal ever.  Serves: 4 Time: 45 minutes- 1 hour (depends on how fast you cut vegetables) INGREDIENTS: 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Ghee (if you're cool like that) 12 oz Andouille Sausage (hard to find compliant, read your labels) slice into 1/2 inch thick coins 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced) 2 Ribs of Celery (diced) 1 Yellow Onion (diced) 2 Tablespoons Cajun or Creole seasoning (Can adjust if you don't like the spiciness) 1 (14.5 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes (drained) 2/3 Cup of Chicken Stock ( I used bone broth- tasted delicious, but might be be...