Skip to main content

100 Day Creativity Challenge (Days 57-63)

I told you guys, I am really behind. Let's power through.

Day 57, I got new markers. I bought some brush markers. They smear a lot.... and it is way harder to make smooth and perfect, but it's the REAL way. I will learn, just wait. #DAY57



If you haven't figured out yet, I am OBSESSED WITH CHRISTMAS! Here is my #DAY58 where I also used Brush pens, still not my favorite, but I CAN DO IT




Day 59 I was challenged to write a friends name very wide.... Weird request, I know. Anyway, I couldn't. It was actually quite a challenge to write his name even remotely well. Anyway, here is my failed #DAY59



Onto Day 60, I felt like my letters weren't looking too hot. So, I went back to basics and wrote out an alphabet. #DAY60



Now, Day 61. This one is pretty self explanatory, MERRY CHRISTMAS! But it wasn't Christmas. #DAY61



Then Day 62, I did some more chalkboard art. This has to be my absolute favorite media!! #DAY62




Finally, Day 63 I wrote down a goal for the 2018. I want to get better at bounce lettering. Some people are so natural with it, but I struggle a lot. GOALS! #DAY63


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chili Verde

Pork Chili Verde This is so good with leftover pulled pork like the Kalua Pig Recipe here  or any pulled pork recipe you have should work. But the Kalua Pig Recipe is the best pork in the world.... #fightme Let's get started because it takes an hour to cook!  Serves: 8 Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes INGREDIENTS: 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil 1 Yellow Onion (diced) 4 Cups of cooked Pulled Pork 2 Cups Salsa Verde 4 (15 oz) Cans of White Beans 8 Cups Chicken Stock (I used bone broth) 2 teaspoons Cumin 1 teaspoon chili powder Salt Optional: Garnish with green onions and cilantro Feel free to adjust this recipe based on how much pork you want to use. DIRECTIONS: 1. In a large stockpot add the oil, onion, and salt. (Cook until the onions are translucent) 2. Throw in the pork and cook about 5 minutes. 3. Add the salsa verde to the pot and simmer. 4. Rinse the white beans and add them to the pot.  5. Add th...

Whole 30 Gumbo

Ya'll, I need to go to New Orleans right now. If this is healthy gumbo, Oh my goodness!!! I would be in heaven. Anyway, I found this Whole30 recipe of gumbo, I was skeptical, but it was amazing!!!! PLEASE TRY!!!! I think I needed to let it simmer a little extra, there was more liquid than I was expecting. Anyway, without further ado, here's how you make the easiest and most delicious weeknight or group party meal ever.  Serves: 4 Time: 45 minutes- 1 hour (depends on how fast you cut vegetables) INGREDIENTS: 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Ghee (if you're cool like that) 12 oz Andouille Sausage (hard to find compliant, read your labels) slice into 1/2 inch thick coins 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced) 2 Ribs of Celery (diced) 1 Yellow Onion (diced) 2 Tablespoons Cajun or Creole seasoning (Can adjust if you don't like the spiciness) 1 (14.5 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes (drained) 2/3 Cup of Chicken Stock ( I used bone broth- tasted delicious, but might be be...

hello world

Hello world. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Liz I am 25 years old Originally from St. Charles, MO (a suburb of St. Louis) Have lived in Boulder, CO since August 2015 Got married to the love of my life November 2015 I am the youngest of six siblings Love everything about food, cooking, EVERYTHING A self taught hand letterer Lover of Jesus Christ Inquisitive crafter Bananas in pajamas enthusiast A passion for the mountains and all natural beauty Makes a lot of lists Anyway, now you kinda know me. You're right, not really at all. But read a couple more posts and you will see what I do from day to day, what I'm passionate about, and how to do random crafts everyone wants to learn. I know you will love what all I have to share. I will have a section that will give tutorials and recommendations on hand lettering for anyone curious about the craft. I am self taught for a couple years now, and it is what makes me passionate in life. I love lette...