Skip to main content

100 Day Creativity Challenge (Days 50-56)

I am super behind on these.... again. So, I am going to make these short. Just a brief explanation of what I made and why. Thanks for being understanding.

Day 50 is when I wrapped all my Christmas presents. I was very proud of my tags and thought I'd share them with the world. Make your presents pretty, people appreciate it and think you're cool... #DAY50 #HALFWAY






Now Day 51, I wrote out my December Calendar in my bullet journal!! Love that thing. Here is #DAY51



Now, Day 52. I know... this is super boring right now. But, I messed around on PROCREATE on my Ipad. I made a potential Christmas card. But then I decided not to send any out. #regrets Here is my #DAY52


On to Day 53, I made a delicious roast beef sandwich. It is so easy and so GOOD!!!Literally just good bread, onions, roast beef and provolone. Then broil that baby!  #DAY53



Then, Day 54 I mixed up the handwriting and wrote out HARRY POTTER!! It turned out pretty good. My markers bled a bit, but it looks super great, in my opinion. #DAY54



Day 55, mty sister sent me a quote that I just had to write out. Not a huge fan of the colors I used, but other than that it looks fantastic. and very true for this Christmas. #DAY55



Finally, Day 56 I was trying to make my dad a Christmas gift. I made this, but then I texted him to ask his actual favorite gift and gave him something else.... so, here is my dad's gift that I never gave him. HAHHAA! #DAY56


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chili Verde

Pork Chili Verde This is so good with leftover pulled pork like the Kalua Pig Recipe here  or any pulled pork recipe you have should work. But the Kalua Pig Recipe is the best pork in the world.... #fightme Let's get started because it takes an hour to cook!  Serves: 8 Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes INGREDIENTS: 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil 1 Yellow Onion (diced) 4 Cups of cooked Pulled Pork 2 Cups Salsa Verde 4 (15 oz) Cans of White Beans 8 Cups Chicken Stock (I used bone broth) 2 teaspoons Cumin 1 teaspoon chili powder Salt Optional: Garnish with green onions and cilantro Feel free to adjust this recipe based on how much pork you want to use. DIRECTIONS: 1. In a large stockpot add the oil, onion, and salt. (Cook until the onions are translucent) 2. Throw in the pork and cook about 5 minutes. 3. Add the salsa verde to the pot and simmer. 4. Rinse the white beans and add them to the pot.  5. Add th...

Whole 30 Gumbo

Ya'll, I need to go to New Orleans right now. If this is healthy gumbo, Oh my goodness!!! I would be in heaven. Anyway, I found this Whole30 recipe of gumbo, I was skeptical, but it was amazing!!!! PLEASE TRY!!!! I think I needed to let it simmer a little extra, there was more liquid than I was expecting. Anyway, without further ado, here's how you make the easiest and most delicious weeknight or group party meal ever.  Serves: 4 Time: 45 minutes- 1 hour (depends on how fast you cut vegetables) INGREDIENTS: 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Ghee (if you're cool like that) 12 oz Andouille Sausage (hard to find compliant, read your labels) slice into 1/2 inch thick coins 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced) 2 Ribs of Celery (diced) 1 Yellow Onion (diced) 2 Tablespoons Cajun or Creole seasoning (Can adjust if you don't like the spiciness) 1 (14.5 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes (drained) 2/3 Cup of Chicken Stock ( I used bone broth- tasted delicious, but might be be...

hello world

Hello world. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Liz I am 25 years old Originally from St. Charles, MO (a suburb of St. Louis) Have lived in Boulder, CO since August 2015 Got married to the love of my life November 2015 I am the youngest of six siblings Love everything about food, cooking, EVERYTHING A self taught hand letterer Lover of Jesus Christ Inquisitive crafter Bananas in pajamas enthusiast A passion for the mountains and all natural beauty Makes a lot of lists Anyway, now you kinda know me. You're right, not really at all. But read a couple more posts and you will see what I do from day to day, what I'm passionate about, and how to do random crafts everyone wants to learn. I know you will love what all I have to share. I will have a section that will give tutorials and recommendations on hand lettering for anyone curious about the craft. I am self taught for a couple years now, and it is what makes me passionate in life. I love lette...